Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Little Appreciation For Kelly Rowland!

So, out of all the girls from Destiny's Child, Kelly rowland is my favourite and i ain't ashamed to say I STAN FOR KELLY!!!

Let's face it, back in the day, all the other members of DC were known as Bey's back-up but Kelly rose to claim her place in the music industry. For me, she's the most beautiful out of all the DC members. I remember seeing the video for No, No, No for the first time and thinking to myself, "dang, she's beautiful!"


I tried this very same hairstyle but it just would'nt suit me because unlike Kelly Rowland, i have a round face. And it was Kelly that made me love blue eyeshadow. Remember this?

Girl's got some mad sense of style and is always on point! Look at what she wore recently to the awards and tell me you aint green with envy..


At the 2013 Grammy Awards.


At the 6th Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Awards.


Bringing her A-game on at the 2013 Oscars.

And, oh, did i mention she's got a body to die for???

No comments:

Post a Comment